Thursday, March 19, 2009

A, B, C... don't you want to eat me!

Got the snack cookies done! I did letters for first names of all the kids for my son's preschool class and some extra stars for the parents. I lost my list of their names but I somehow managed to remembered them all and everyone got the right letter (whew!) except for 1 little boy who was new, but luckily he was happy with one of the extra A's. And because one of the little gir's named Cate was absent today, a new little girl named Cassie got her C!

Unfortunately
, little peanut woke up sick on Wednesday so he couldn't go to preschool today. He missed all the kids enjoying the cookies as well as getting the chance to eat his own! But no worries, I set his aside and he'll get to enjoy his blue C cookie when he's feeling better. Sugar cookies with royal icing and colorful sprinkles- I just love how the sprinkles look!

decorating tunes: Taylor Swift's Taylor Swift album.

No comments:

Post a Comment