Monday, March 23, 2009

Girls 'n Bows

I was originally going to keep this blog for my baking endeavors, but since I don't bake every day I've decided to expand it to all things creative. My latest diy project has been making bow headbands for little girls. I recently bought one on etsy (for my non-existent daughter, of course) because don't you just love a huge bow on a little baby? Well after examining it I decided that I could make them myself! So after trips to Joann's Fabrics and Michael's craft store, here's the finished project: a cute little pink bow headband, perfect for Easter! And if you see something you'd like to buy or have customized on here, just shoot me a message! Here's my friend's little daughter, Katie, modeling the gorgeous blue grosgrain bow for us. That one's my favorite!

-J


1 comment: