Friday, March 27, 2009

Got the Blues

Ok, this isn't really baking related, but I wanted to share this cool project that Christopher and I did. Inspired by the cool Idee Color thing, I took pictures of all things blue (C's choice) during a little walk we took to Compton's Market the other day. Put them all together and voila! A beautiful blue picture collage. At Gregory's suggestion I also took pictures of all things S, so here's our letter collage...


Christopher loved pointing out blue things, especially the bright blue soda at the market! And who knew there were so many blue cereal boxes? Maybe we'll make it into a continuous project and do a different color each week. This is a great little fun (and free!) project to play with your kids, especially if they're just starting to learn colors or letters!

If you haven't checked out the Idee Multicolor Search Lab you're missing out- it's so awesome! This links to my favorite color search: pink & purple. But you can do whatever color combination you want, up to 10 colors!

I will get back to the baking posts soon, I promise! Have a great weekend!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment