Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bows in Stock.


Good afternoon! I am working away filling orders for my headband line, Harlow's Hairbows. I just wanted to let everyone know that the headbands I currently have in stock are Robbins Egg Blue, Baby Pink, and Baby Pink with the white center. I'm working hard on getting some of the other colors done including adorable one that's pink with yellow polka dots! Red is currently sold out, but there should be more soon. As soon as the headbands are done I'll put 'em up for sale. All headbands are $6 each and if you'd like a particular color just send me a message!

Ciao!
-J

2 comments:

  1. I wish i knew some little girls to buy these for. So cute Jenelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need two by tomorrow. Seriously. Will that be a problem? It's for a set of twins.

    ReplyDelete