Monday, June 22, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba



Hello Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I was super busy this past weekend. Here are some Yo Gabba Gabba cookies I did for a birthday party last Friday. They were fairly big at 4" and looked great with all the characters together. I only made a dozen, but whew- they were time consuming! Worth it though, since they turned out way cuter that I'd imagined!

Here's a close up of Brobee and more pictures can be found on my flickr.


For those of you not following the tv woes of the preschool crowd, here's a picture of the characters.



Decorating tunes this time came from the local country radio station.
-J

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cookies, Jenelle!! Everyone was very impressed and they tasted yummy, too!! Thanks again!
    Jen P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you could deliver these to New York :( lol

    ReplyDelete