Monday, June 8, 2009

Preschool Cupcakes


My son's last day of preschool for the semester was last Thursday, so I took in cupcakes for all the kids (and parents!). I decorated them with sprinkles and little fondant elephants and giraffes, but I think they would look great for a baby shower too! They were vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting. Oh, and hint of orange thrown in there too!


Here's the giraffe cupcakes. His name is Sprinkles, name by my son.

And here's the elephant! And is name is Sprinkles 2, also named by my son.

Decorating tunes... I think were a random mix of songs from the laptop. I don't have much music on here since we had to get it fixed last month, so I think it was a mix of oldies including "Teach Your Children" by Crosby Stills Nash & Young.

-J

2 comments:

  1. These were soooo good! I think I'm going to have to end our friendship so I can lose 5 lbs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ok ok. I guess this means you don't want to try out my carrot cake this weekend?

    ReplyDelete