Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Cookie Inspiration


So this Easter marks the 1 year anniversary of my first attempt at making all these yummy sugar cookies! Unfortunately I can't find the pictures of the cookies I made last year (darn!), otherwise I'd post them. But don't worry, you aren't missing out on much, they just kind of looked like pastel blobs.

But now I'm hunting around online for a little inspiration for this year. Definitely bright colors, maybe some butterflies, Easter eggs, and bunnies? Or some tulip flowers? Oh, I like the tulip idea. Maybe a bunch of really bright tulips in pink, purple, blue, yellow and orange? With a little green detail? Yeah! Can you tell I'm just now thinking about all this? I do love these mini iced cookies by Williams Sonoma. Maybe I'll try a little something like that... with vanilla icing! Yummy! I guess you'll have to stay tuned to find out what I finally decide on.

Also, how great do these look! Chocolate Eggs. But a lot of work.

And, looking for cookie inspiration is the worst thing to do when you're hungry...

Hope you're having a good week.
-J

1 comment:

  1. Sure it looks like a lot of work, but no doubt I will be snacking on one by the weekend. Courtesy of YOU.

    ReplyDelete