Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Birthday Cookies 2009



Besides doing cupcakes for Christopher's birthday I stuck to my speciality and did some cookies to give out in the goody bags. Since Christopher's starting to have his own little opinion I wanted to include him in the party planning so I let him pick out what colors he wanted the cookies to be. He first picked blue because that's his favorite color and then for the 2nd color he picked yellow "so it would look like Sprinkles." Sprinkles is his stuffed animal giraffe and his best friend. I thought that was too adorable!

Also to help keep him involved and because I needed someone to try them, Christopher stepped in as my cookie taster and they seemed to be good enough for him! They were sugar cookies with orange royal icing them time. Decorating music was Taylor Swift's "Fearless" album again :)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment