Monday, August 10, 2009

Bright Flower Cookies


I made a few of these cookies as "thank you" cookies and a few more as a snack for a friend who was having a photo shoot done. Another pink & green combination that I love! Apparently I haven't been baking nearly enough because once I started decorating these I couldn't stop and I ended up staying up pretty late just decorating cookies!

Sugar cookies with lemon royal icing and sugar sprinkles :)

Decorating tunes were mostly Kris Allen with a few Adam Lambert songs sneaking in and giving him a run for his money.

First person to comment and correctly tell me who I honestly thought was going to win American Idol this past season will get my 3 extra cookies!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those are so pretty! Love the new design. No clue on Idol but I'm gonna guess Adam Lambert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny Gokey? That's who I thought would win. Cute cookies! If i win you can give my prize to my silly little nephew! ...like he doesn't get enough cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to take a wild guess and say Norman Gentle.

    Niki Ortiz Levy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Deanna! You are my winner, when it came down to the last episode, I thought there was no way Kris Allen was going to win, but I was totally excited for him when he did win!

    Although, I guess with my question it wasn't specific enough, so Elaine yes I thought Danny Gokey had a really REALLY good chance of winning form the beginning (plus I was rooting for him!). So upon your request... you cute and utterly adorable little nephew got an extra cookie!

    Niki- you are so funny! And I LOVED the whole Nick/Norman act, especially in the finale show- soooooooo funny!!

    ReplyDelete