Friday, July 17, 2009

Kuhn Rikon Mouse Measuring Cup Set


I'm going to start highlighting all the cool new kitchen gadgets I'm slowly acquiring because I love them all! I love having fun stuff when I'm baking and I've found that the best way to do that is to get products that are made for kids. I especially love kids cookbooks because they're always so bright and colorful with TONS of pictures!

So one of my latest purchase came from Sur La Table at The Grove on our recent vacation to Los Angeles. I found this Kids Kinderkitchen Mouse Measuring Cup Set by some Swiss company and fell in love with the colors. One of my favorite kitchen tools are these measuring spoons that are just plastic, but they're all a different color, which for some reason makes it easier for me. I also got some Le Cruset pinch bowls (green and red ones) and a Le Cruset Turquoise spatual, but those aren't quite as exciting (but they are colorful!). Ok, ok, ok here're pictures...


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete