Friday, May 22, 2009

Abby's Cookies



I made some favor bags of cookies for a little girl named Abby who turned 1 a week ago. Her mom, Jen, picked the perfect color combination of light pink, light green and yellow and the cookies looked beautiful together! "A" and "1" sugar cookies with lemon icing and sprinkles. Check out Abby's birthday party on Jen's blog here - so sweet!


And since I wanted to try out some techniques I made her a special little birthday cake cookie as well. It turned out so cute that I made another one for my sister for her birthday!

Decorating tunes had to be Taylor Swift's song "Fifteen" (and the rest of the "Fearless" album) because it's about her best friend Abigail and these were for a little girl named Abby!

-J

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the post (surprising?!)! You make the most beautiful cookies - almost too adorable to eat (but so wickedly good that you can't resist!). Thank you for helping to make her birthday so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen! I'm so glad you enjoyed the cookies, they were so fun to make and your color combination was just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete